WELCOME TO CANSKATE
posted Sep 4, 2021, 5:19 PM
Please click on the Link below each day of skating to complete the Health Check for all Skaters, Parents and Coaches. MUST BE COMPLETE BY 3 PM on the Day of Skating for Every person entering the rink. Why 3 pm - we have volunteers monitoring the google form and providing the list of completed skaters to the volunteer at the door. If yours is not completed it will delay the group entering the facility. Set yourself an Alarm as a reminder.
PLEASE arrive 15-20 minutes before the start of the session so Health Checks can be confirmed.
September - April Tracking September 2021 Health Check Form
Please note we are waiting for our Governing Body Skate Ontario to inform us on the recently announced Vaccination Passport and will inform everyone once this information has been provided to us.
Please read all Return to Play guidelines below from Clarington
Return to Ice Guidelines for Permit Holders
As we reopen it is critical to share the below information:
➢ Screening of all individuals entering the facility is the responsibility of the permit holder (including parents/guardians). If anyone in your group is feeling ill, they should not come to the site or enter the facility.
➢ The permit holder is responsible for collecting contact information for all participants, parents/guardians and staff/coaches in each group. This information should be kept according to the direction of the local Health Department for a minimum of 30 days.
➢ A maximum of 40 skaters are allowed on the ice, plus coaches/staff. ➢ Spectators are limited to 50% capacity. Please note, Municipal staff will inform the permit holder/coach/instructor if the spectator capacity is exceeded.
Arrival at the Facility
- The facility will be entered through the main entrance. Adjustments may be necessary due to other events happening within the facility. This information will be communicated in advance of the permitted date.
- Arrive to the facility 15 minutes before your start time to line up outside. o It is the permit holder’s responsibility to ensure that all participants and spectators have entered the facility.
- Once your complete group has arrived, a Municipal Staff will open the door to let you in. Do not attempt to enter the facility until all members of your group are present. The Permit holder is responsible for managing entry of their skaters and spectators.
- Spectators and participants must immediately go into the designated areas. Loitering and gathering in the facility is not permitted
While in the Facility
- Parents/guardians will be allowed in the facility and must sit in the designated area and must wear a mask at all times. Staff will monitor and notify the permit holder (or coach) if there are any concerns or capacity numbers are exceeded. Failure to follow these guidelines will put future permits at risk of cancellation
- Changerooms will be open. Masks must be worn at all times and can be removed as the skater enters the ice.
- Washrooms are open.
- Water fountains are not available at this time, so please bring your own, filled water bottle to the arena with you.
While Exiting the Facility
- Spectators must immediately exit the facility at the end of the ice time. o Spectators and participants are not permitted to loiter in the facility
Any other questions please reach out to
Registration Question Registration@bfsc.net
Or for Coaching and programming questions firstname.lastname@example.org