All payments are online only
Exception for Cash and Cheques
Customers have 7 days to contact the club if they would like to pay by Cheque or Cash.
Once the Customer contacts us, Registration will place their invoice on-hold.
When Customer pays the invoice either with cash in full or cheque/post dated, Registration will process the invoice and the skater will be registered for their program.
All Payments must be submitted prior to skaters going on the Ice
If your account is in Arrears, you will not be able to register for Spring until the regular season is paid in Full.
SESSION REQUIREMENTS & INFORMATION
CANSKATE and PRE-CANSKATE
- 50 min program for skaters 3 years and up
- absolutely NO experience needed
- a dynamic program that focuses on fun and basic skill development
- must be passed Stage 3
- private coach not mandatory but private lessons are allowed
- each 50 session is structured and fully instructed in group formats
- passed all 3 Star 1 tests, private coach mandatory
- passed all 3 Star 2 tests PLUS one complete Star 3 test or over 14 years old
- 20 Minute Class with Senior - no Private Coaching Allowed
- passed all 3 Star 3 tests PLUS complete Star 4 Freeskate/Junior Bronze Freeskate or one complete Senior Bronze test (any discipline)
- 20 Minute Class with Intermediate B - no Private Coaching Allowed