Registration for the Winter Session - January to April is NOW OPEN.
Canskate Bonus Days are now open for Registration for existing Club Members, please use the link in your email.
Vaccination verification under the passport will come into effect on Wednesday September 22.
- Full vaccination means 2 approved doses, with 14 days lapsed after the second dose. Approved medical exemptions do apply.
- Proof of vaccination includes a copy of your vaccination receipt and adequate identification that confirms the name and birthday of the individual. Photo ID is acceptable but not required. The information on both documents must match to be considered verified.
- Every person who is 18 years an older will require proof of vaccination to enter the facility.
- Every person who is under 12 years old will NOT have to provide proof of vaccination
- Every person who is 12-17 years old will have to provide proof of vaccination EXCEPT when participating in organized sport and active recreational activities. Participation in organized sport would include any coaches, instructors officials (on and off ice) that are aged 17 and under.
- Vaccination verification will be completed at the main entrance to each facility and will be based on the above criteria. This will be done by municipal staff and/or a third party agency contracted by the Municipality.
- Should an organization be required by their Provincial Sport Organization (i.e. OMHA or OWHA) to impose requirements that exceed the guidance provided in the Provincial Regulation, it will be the sole responsibility of that organization to enforce those requirements. .
NEW SCREENING LINK
PLEASE arrive 20-30 minutes before the start of the session so Health Checks can be confirmed.
Please read all Return to Play guidelines below from Clarington
Return to Ice Guidelines for Permit Holders
As we reopen it is critical to share the below information:
➢ A maximum of 40 skaters are allowed on the ice, plus coaches/staff. ➢ Spectators are limited to 50% capacity. Please note, Municipal staff will inform the permit holder/coach/instructor if the spectator capacity is exceeded.
Arrival at the Facility
- The facility will be entered through the main entrance. Adjustments may be necessary due to other events happening within the facility. This information will be communicated in advance of the permitted date.
- Arrive to the facility 15 minutes before your start time to line up outside.
- Spectators and participants must immediately go into the designated areas. Loitering and gathering in the facility is not permitted
While in the Facility
- Parents/guardians will be allowed in the facility and must sit in the designated area and must wear a mask at all times. Staff will monitor and notify the permit holder (or coach) if there are any concerns or capacity numbers are exceeded. Failure to follow these guidelines will put future permits at risk of cancellation
- Changerooms will be open. Masks must be worn at all times and can be removed as the skater enters the ice.
- Washrooms are open.
- Water fountains are not available at this time, so please bring your own, filled water bottle to the arena with you.
While Exiting the Facility
- Spectators must immediately exit the facility at the end of the ice time. o
- Spectators and participants are not permitted to loiter in the facility
Any other questions please reach out to
Registration Question Registration@bfsc.net
Or for Coaching and programming questions firstname.lastname@example.org
CANSKATE and PRE-CANSKATE
- 50 min program for skaters 3 years and up
- absolutely NO experience needed
- a dynamic program that focuses on fun and basic skill development
Starskaters and 2021/22 season
Junior – Passed Stage 4 or invited
Intermediate – All 3 Star 1 tests must have a private coach
Senior – All Star 3 plus 2 Star 4 tests or 14 years of age
All payments are online only
Exception for Cash and Cheques, please email email@example.com
Customers have 7 days to contact the club if they would like to pay by Cheque or Cash.
Once the Customer contacts us, Registration will place their invoice on-hold.
When Customer pays the invoice either with cash in full or cheque/post dated, Registration will process the invoice and the skater will be registered for their program.
All Payments must be submitted prior to skaters going on the Ice
If your account is in Arrears, you will not be able to register for the new season until all previous sessions are paid in Full.